Greetings all
One of the things that will finally breathe some life into Sarah Hightower is this - I am taking her out for a spin!
Just like getting into a new car and turning on the ignition for that first wonderful ride, Sarah is about to step out into the open and, with my guidance and care, she will finally have gone from fiction into fact. She is about to become a winter pilgrim with all the special benefits and indulgences afforded to the folks who travel great distances to meet up with the divine, either along the way or at journey's end.
I wonder though if she will be all I hope her to be. She is, after all, the best of me, the bravest of me, the all-passionate of me. I wonder too if she really will not surface sufficiently for me to see her clearly, after all this time in preparation but I am hopeful that whatever happens, I do not lose sight of her along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment